SMP Sets 2017 Schedule for Standard Pro On-Demand Training
Variable valve timing will be one of 12 topics covered in Standard Motor Products Inc.’s (SMP) 2017 Standard Pro Training On-Demand training platform in 2017.
Here’s the full schedule:
- January: Variable Valve Timing Fundamentals
- February: GM 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L Tips and Tricks
- March: Wiring Diagram Fundamentals
- April: Modern Valve Actuation Systems
- May: ASE Test Prep - A8 Engine Performance
- June: Key Off Draw Diagnosis
- July: Misfire Diagnostic Fundamentals
- August: Basic Lab Scope Connection and Setup
- September: Voltmeter Fundamentals
- October: VW and Audi Scan Tool Tips
- November: More Electrical Puzzles Part II
- December: Brain Teasers: Diagnostic Puzzles from the Field Part III
Developed with input from working master technicians, the on-demand classes give technicians the ability to train anytime, anywhere, according to SMP.
Standard Pro Training currently has more than 100 classes and more than 14,000 registered technicians.
To learn more about Standard Pro Training, visit pts.smpcorp.com/std.