Yokohama Refreshes Commercial, Consumer Websites
Yokohama Tire Corp. has updated the websites for its commercial and consumer audiences.
“The emphasis on the redesign was to make the sites completely customer-focused,” said Alan Holtschneider, Yokohama’s director of marketing. “Our goal was to rebuild them for better engagement and interactivity, dialogue, information empowerment and a positive tire education experience.”
The commercial site offers:
- the Tire Inspection Guide, which helps fleets identify the most common tire issues and fixes to keep their trucks on the road;
- the Fuel Savings Calculator provides fleet owners with comparative analysis of choosing Yokohama tires compared to competitors’ products; and
- the Tire Inflation Calculator provides inflation recommendations based on load inputs and axle configurations.
For consumers, the new site highlights:
- a new tire finder with a redesigned layout and search filters;
- a redesigned and more easily accessible dealer locator that allows the user to call the dealer, get directions or link to their website. Users can also filter the results to highlight tire retailers and auto dealers, as well as online exclusive retailers.
- family pages that highlight lifestyle elements (performance, off-road, etc.) relevant to the respective lines.
- a new Motorsports hub which houses expanded information on Yokohama’s on-road and off-road racing programs, with a detailed roster and background on Team Yokohama drivers and ambassadors. Drivers can also register and/or claim against Yokohama’s contingency programs.
- new product detail pages feature enhanced size and spec search functionality, and a redesigned tech table for easier navigation. These have been expanded to include dedicated racing tires, which can be found within the Motorsports hub.
- an expanded “Tires 101” to provide educational resources in areas to help choosing the right tire, understanding the sidewall and tire maintenance and care.