Sentury Launches Groundspeed Consumer Tires at SEMA Show
Sentury Tire USA’s recently introduced Groundspeed line includes more than several new TBR tires. The company also unveiled a full line of Groundspeed brand passenger and light truck tires during this week’s Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show.
Products – which are on display inside Sentury Tire USA’s booth (#45071) in the south hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center – include:
- The Groundspeed Voyager MT, a mud-terrain tire that offers “exceptional off-road traction in the dirt, on rock or in mud,” all with an aggressive look, according to Sentury Tire USA officials;
- The Groundspeed Voyager AT, which targets light trucks, fits rims ranging from 15 inches to 20 inches in diameter and has been engineered for “exceptional off-road traction, with a durable sidewall and rugged tread pattern;”
- The Groundspeed Voyager HT, which fits wheels ranging from 15 inches to 19 inches in diameter and features an “optimal middle pattern” to enhance vehicle stability at highway speeds, a continuous center rib for excellent braking, vertical traction grooves, a noise-reducing shoulder and more;
- The Groundspeed Voyager ST, an all-season, high-diameter, premium highway tire specifically designed for CUVs and SUVs that offers comfort and traction in wet and dry conditions;
- The Groundspeed Voyager HP ultra-high performance tire, which “delivers enhanced handling and traction for today’s top performance cars” and is available in 10 17-inch sizes, more than 10 18-inch sizes, two 19-inch sizes and five 20-inch sizes, and;
- The Groundspeed Voyager GT touring all-season tire, which Sentury Tire USA officials say delivers “high-mileage durability and has excellent wet road grip for a quiet, comfortable ride.”
Sentury Tire USA also is highlighting its new Groundspeed TBR tires during this week’s SEMA Show. The TBR line includes drive, steer, trailer and all-position tires. (Click here to read MTD's report.)
“We will be launching a warranty program with this line, as well,” says Nick Gutierrez, the company’s sales director.
All Groundspeed tires can now be ordered for “first quarter 2022 delivery,” he adds.