AAPEXedu Asks Automotive Repair Shops to Take Note
If you want to connect with today's tech-savvy customers, then the AAPEXedu Service Professionals Program is something you will want to attend.
Sponsored by Mahle Aftermarket Inc., the program will take place on Thursday, Nov. 3, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas during 2016 Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week. In addition, several sessions benefiting service professionals also will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 1, and Wednesday, Nov. 2.
The AAPEXedu program includes sessions on sales and purchasing, marketing, branding and customer relationships, industry trends and connected car opportunities.
* Shift… Selling to a New Generation of Tech Savvy Customers.
* Understanding and Strengthening Your Brand (two-part program).
* Synthetic Oils: Rejuvenate Your Maintenance Service Business,
* Achieving Service Excellence in Today’s TPMS Market.
* Induction Systems Diagnosis and Repair.
* 15 Seconds to Yes!
* Self-Driving Cars: Car Sharing and New Users to Increase Vehicle Usage and Mileage.
* Attention to Detail: Make Brake Service More Efficient and Profitable.
The Service Professionals Program and all sessions in the AAPEXedu are offered at no cost to AAPEX (Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo) attendees. Sessions are accredited by the University of the Aftermarket toward the Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) and Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) designations.
In addition to the AAPEXedu sessions, this year’s Service Professionals Program will include AVI technical training and the Automotive Service Association (ASA) management training on Monday, Oct. 31, and Tuesday, Nov. 1. There is a separate registration fee to attend these training programs.
AAPEX 2016 is expected to feature more than 2,200 exhibitors and 45,000 targeted buyers. Approximately 160,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from more than 140 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week., which will be held Nov. 1-4.