BKT Highlights Agrimax Line at FIMA Show
Balkrishna Industries Ltd. (BKT) and its Spain and Portugual distributor San José Neumáticos are displaying the Agrimax tire line at the 2016 International Agricultural Machinery Fair (FIMA) in Zaragoza, Spain, Feb. 16-20.
BKT is featuring seven tires at its booth (hall 7, stand A-2).
1. Agrimax RT 955 (in sizes 270/95 R 38 and 300/95 R 52) is a radial tire for row crop applications, while some sizes are also suitable for spraying and vineyard harvesting. BKT says the tire features a special tread design and a rounded shoulder providing outstanding traction and continuous contact on the land. As a result, both crops and the soil are protected from damage.
2. Agrimax Teris (size 1050/50 R 32) is a radial tire that is able to support heavy equipment without damaging the crops, according to BKT. Designed for combine harvesters and spreaders, the optimized lug pattern and the reinforced shoulder provide outstanding traction and stability. Thanks to a large contact patch, Agrimax Teris features high flotation capability along with high load capacity, ensuring at the same time best soil protection and maximum yield. Farmers can also benefit from enhanced handling and riding comfort.
3. Agrimax Fortis (size 800/70 R 38) is designed for all preparation, planting and soil treatment operations. Designed to equip high-powered 4WD tractors, the tire provides a range of enhanced features to optimize modern farmers’ business productivity. These include excellent traction even if soil conditions are tough, high flotation capability turning into lower soil compaction, reduced rolling resistance leading to fuel savings as well as reduced emissions, according to BKT.
4. Agrimax Force, in size IF 800/70 R 42. BKT says this premium radial tire has been specially designed for 4WD high-powered tractors over 250 HP. The enhanced IF technology allows for carrying even the heaviest loads at low pressure and for improving traction performance. BKT says the Agrimax Force has alarger footprint area at low pressures that helps prevent soil compaction.The special tread design ensures optimum self-cleaning features making the tire ideal for both field operations and road transfers (up to 65 km/h/40 mph). Agrimax Force is a comfortable tire that also offers best fuel economy due to a low rolling resistance and a reduced slip rate, according to the company.
5. Agrimax RT 657 (size 650/65 R 42) to Fima. The tire ensures driving comfort along with significant fuel savings. It is ideal for both soil tillage and on-the-road usage. BKT says some sizes are also suitable for vineyard harvesting.
6. Agrimax Sirio (size 710/70 R 38), is a high-speed tire specially engineered for high-performance tractors. Thanks to a speed index E, Agrimax Sirio enables the transport of heavy loads at up to 70 km/h (43 mph). The new sidewall compound and the enhanced bead drastically reduce the heat generated in the tire due to the particular stress at high speed. BKT says the tire’s always uniform footprint – especially on the road – significantly reduces the rolling resistance. The result is a clear benefit for the farmer in terms of fuel economy. In addition, the sidewall flexibility offers outstanding comfort at any operating condition.
7. Ridemax IT 696 (size 440/80 R 30) has a unique tread design that provides excellent grip for road applications, even in winter conditions, according to BKT. It is best suitable for transport applications thanks to its high-speed feature. The tread design has been specially developed to ensure excellent self-cleaning properties and a low rolling resistance.
In addition, BKT will distribute 10,000 footballs at FIMA as part of an initiative promoted by ASPANOA, a Spanish organization supporting families with children suffering from cancer.