RMA focuses on scrap tire education
The Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) is making scrap tire education a top priority in 2004.
The RMA plans to sponsor several educational programs, including:
* Asphalt Rubber Symposia, May 18-19 in Grand Rapids, Mich.;
* New York State/Northeast Region Regional Scrap Tire Conference, June 15-16 in Albany, N.Y.;
* Air & Waste Management Conference, June 2-4 in Omaha, Neb.;
* 2004 Bi-Annual Rubber Conference, this coming September in Banff, Alberta;
* Symposia on Advanced Ground Rubber Technologies, October 2004 in Columbus, Ohio;
* seminar on civil engineering applications, asphalt rubber and tire-derived fuel, in Nashville, Tenn., dates to be announced.
The RMA also has been invited to take part in other scrap tire-oriented events.