SEMA reveals booth size limit details
The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) has announced booth size limitations it will enforce at its 2006 show.
* Companies exhibiting in 2004 and/or 2005 with a booth space of 400 square feet or larger will be allowed up to ths same size booth taken in 2004 or 2005, whichever is larger.
* Companies with less than 400 square feet of booth space at the 2005 show will be allowed to increase to a maximum booth space of up to 400 square feet or the size booth taken in 2004, whichever is larger.
* New exhibitors will be allowed a booth space of up to 400 square feet.
* Companies that did not exhibit in the 2004 or 2005 SEMA Shows will be allowed a booth space of up to 400 square feet.
* There will be booth space reductions of 20% for exhibitors whose booth spaces in 2005 are in excess of 15,000 square feet.
For more information, contact SEMA at (702) 450-7662, ext. 120.