Goodyear shareholders keep board intact
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.'s shareholders re-elected all 12 members of the company’s board of directors.
Remaining as board members are:
* James Boland, former vice chairman, CEO and president, Cavaliers Operating Company LLC;
* James Firestone, executive vice president and president, corporate operations, Xerox Corp.;
* Robert Keegan, chairman, Goodyear;
* Richard Kramer, CEO and president, Goodyear;
* W. Alan McCollough, retired chairman and CEO, Circuit City Stores Inc.;
* Denise Morrison, senior vice president and president, North America Soup, Sauces and Beverages, Campbell Soup Co.;
* Rodney O’Neal, CEO and president, Delphi Automotive LLP;
* Shirley Peterson, retired partner, Steptoe & Johnson LLP;
* Stephanie Streeter, former chairman, CEO and president, Banta Corp.;
* G. Craig Sullivan, retired chairman and CEO, The Clorox Co.;
* Thomas Weidemeyer, retired senior vice president and chief operating officer, United Parcel Service Inc.; and
* Michael Wessel, president, The Wessel Group Inc.
The shareholders also ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as the company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2010.