TRIB provides online education for drivers
The Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau (TRIB) has joined forces with the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association (OOIDA) to provide videos for OOIDA's growing Online Education Series for professional drivers.
OOIDA's online education series currently focuses on three areas:
1) comprehensive business education,
2) truckers information, and
3) equipment education.
TRIB has provided four videos for the Equipment Education Series which help viewers learn the truth about retreads. They can:
1) learn more about "The Environmental Benefits of Retreading,"
2) take a video "Tour of a Retread Plant,"
3) hear from users of retreaded tires in "Retread Tires, Who Uses Them?" and
4) learn about the "True Causes of Rubber on the Road."
All of OOIDA's online education series can be accessed at: www.ooidaonlineeducation.com.
"A large part of our mission is to promote retreading and educate potential users about the economic and environmental benefits of retreading," says TRIB Managing Director David Stevens. "Partnering with OOIDA and providing these educational resources is a great way to reach their members and help them learn the truth about retreads."