SEMA Show pre-show: Continental tires get the spotlight
The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show begins Tuesday, Nov. 4, and Continental Tire the Americas LLC will have a presence throughout the halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Located in South Hall, Continental’s Passenger & Light Truck Tire (PLT) group will occupy booth #41133 along with the Commercial Vehicle Tire (CVT) and Commercial Vehicle & Aftermarket (CVAM) groups. There will be six vehicles featured in the booth including:
* 1966 El Camino featuring ExtremeContact DW tires (Builder: West Coast Customs)
* 2011 Dodge Challenger featuring ExtremeContact DWS tires (Builder: Petty’s Garage)
* Karl Kustom Corvette Z067 featuring ExtremeContact DW tires (Builder: Lingenfelter)
* 2012 EVO featuring ExtremeContact DWS tires (Builder: Raymond Reyes)
* Twin-Turbo Audi R8 V10 featuring ContiForceContactTM tires (Builder: Kyle Pecarovich)
* 2010 International LoneStar - features Eco Plus HS-3 (steer) and HDL2DL(drive) tires. (Builder - Chrome Shop Mafia)
Continental will be giving away free adidas Brazuca World Cup soccer balls from the 2014 FIFA World Cup Tuesday through Thursday beginning at 1 p.m. each day while supplies last. Additionally, Continental will host two autograph sessions. Ryan Friedlinghaus from West Coast Customs will sign on Nov. 4 from 11 a.m. – noon. NASCAR great Richard Petty will sign autographs on Nov. 5 from 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Additionally, Continental tires will be featured throughout the four-day show. Continental’s ExtremeContact DW, ExtremeContact DWS, ContiSportContact 5P, CrossContact LX20, and ContiForceContact tires will be showcased in booths such as Ford, TMI Products, Zenetti Wheels, Dupli-Color, TEN, Mercedes, Verde Wheels, Petty’s Garage, and Lingenfelter. Additionally, there will be featured vehicles throughout the show that sport Continental tires.