The Arisun Smart Tire System by Zhongce Rubber Group Co. Ltd. (ZC Rubber) helps users save money, manage their fleet more efficiently, and offers improved tire safety with real-time monitoring of low pressure or excessive tire temperatures.
The Smart Tire System is designed for public transportation buses and trucks. A sensor on the tire relays information to a computer receiver inside the vehicle. The sensor tracks temperature, pressure and mileage, as well as the location of the vehicle through GPS. Additionally, using Bluetooth technology, the information can be transmitted to a cell phone.
ZC Rubber says it’s developing enhanced capabilities that will allow for data transfer from the tire without delay, as well as the ability to send a tire’s data on a micro SD card from the field to a computer in the office.
The company says the Smart Tire System offers six benefits:
- tire management in real time, which extends the life of tires and reduces costs;
- the ability to manage trucks more effectively;
- the capability of improving management of fleets;
- live monitoring of trucks on the road in real time;
- air pressure monitoring, which is a safety benefit; and
- tire temperature monitoring, another safety advantage.
For more information, visit www.arisuntires.com.