Hankook Tire America Corp. has a 10-point strategy/reasons for success that it recently shared with the press. Here it is:
1. Build Hankook Tire brand awareness with a broad-based, year-round sports marketing program.
2. Present Hankook Tire as an exciting, vigorous, forward-thinking marketer of superior products that is also a respected market-driven technology company.
3. Leverage Hankook Tire's success by creating marketing programs and intiatives that support dealer sales efforts.
4. Develop a targeted advertising and marketing program that utilizes both trade and consumer outlets to expand the Hankook Tire brand and its range of high performance, light and medium truck, and passenger tires.
5. Present Hankook Tire as the right technology company in tune with the right marketplace -- proactive in developing products to meet dealer and consumer demands.
6. Hankook Tire is well positioned for future growth and profitability.
7. Hankook is innovative and able to adapt rapidly to market conditions anywhere in the world.
8. Hankook is consumer-friendly and employee-friendly and cares about the communities in which it operates and conducts business.
9. Hankook is the right tire and the right company for the new millenium.
10. By attaining total customer satisfaction and achieving consistent growth, Hankook intends to become one of the best-known and most successful tire brands.