MaddenCo has entered into agreements with 10 tire industry companies to use its ASP Tire Dealer System. They are as follow:
- Bauer Built of Durand, Wis.
- Van Kleeck’s Tire of Hudson, New York
- S&S Wholesale Tire of Knoxville, Tenn.
- Continental Tire the Americas LLC of Fort Mill, S.C.
- Commercial Tire Service of Melrose Park, Ill.
- Tire Tracks of Joliet, Ill.
- Indy Tire Centers of Indianapolis, Ind.
- S.O.S. Radial Tire of Garden City, Ga.
The companies have signed with MaddenCo to use the ASP Tire Dealer System. Diesel Doctors of Charlotte, N.C. and Midwest Petroleum of St. Louis, Mo. also recently joined the MaddenCo family and the growing number of truck stop service centers seeking to take advantage of MaddenCo’s ASP concept.
MaddenCo has been providing the managed ASP, software-as-a-service concept to its customers since 2000 and has approximately nearly 1000 tire locations using this service.
MaddenCo provides total software solutions for the independent tire dealer, retreader, and commercial tire dealer and truck stop industries. For more information on MaddenCo, visit www.maddenco.com.