Sullivan Tire Adds Curbside Check-In and Reduces Hours
Sullivan Tire Co. Inc. has added an optional curbside check-in service, free ride service and reduced store hours as part of its efforts to help curb the spread of COVID-19.
To use the service, customers simply call from the parking lot of their local Sullivan Tire store, and a store representative will greet them outside and take their keys.
For customers who need a ride home, Sullivan Tire will provide a Lyft service at no charge When the vehicle is ready to be picked up, the Lyft Service will bring the customer back. There is no need for customers to come into the building.
In addition, the dealership reduced store hours beginning Monday, March 23. All stores will now be open 7 am to 4 pm Monday through Saturday. Locations that are open Sunday will be closed on Sundays until further notice.
Sullivan is continuing to follow CDC guidelines and has implemented steps detailed below:
- Working diligently to supply stores with sanitizers and cleaning products.
- Continuing to practice good daily housekeeping.
- Investing in additional cleanings of areas when necessary.
- Limiting travel and practicing “personal distancing”.
- Encouraging increased hand washing.
- Urging employees and customers who do not feel well to stay home.
- Made additional investments in professional cleaning services for its locations.
Sullivan Tire operates 73 retail locations under the Sullivan Tire and Auto Service banner, plus 15 commercial truck centers, 14 wholesale locations, three retread plants, 2 LiftWorks facilities and two distribution centers. The company has more than 1,200 employees in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Maine.