Mitchell 1 adds ProDemand videos to website
Mitchell 1 has added nine ProDemand training videos to its product training center website to help ensure technicians are knowledgeable about the features and functionality of its repair information software.
The videos focus on how to use the ProDemand repair, diagnostic and maintenance information program and suggest ways to get the most out of the system so professional technicians can become more efficient at finding information quickly and effectively, according to the company.
The ProDemand training videos are:
* Resources: Supported browsers, live training sessions, knowledgebase and support contacts;
* Vehicle Selection: Selection by year-make-model, VIN or vehicle history, recalls, vintage;
* Maintenance: Scheduled services by mileage intervals, indicator services and/or timed intervals;
* Codes: Fast access to testing information and wiring diagrams related for diagnostic trouble codes;
* Components: Fast access for descriptions, procedures, specs, locations and diagrams;
* Service Manual: Entire library of repair information covered for a selected vehicle;
* SureTrack: Time saving vehicle-specific data generated from millions of successful fixes; all gathered, analyzed and consolidated;
* Estimate Guide: OEM parts, labor times for repairs, scheduled maintenance, fluid types and capacities; and
* Quotes: Saved estimates with user-entered items and customer information, taxes, fees, discounts and disclaimers.
“Technicians have to find time for training when they can, so our goal at Mitchell 1 was to provide a training tool that they can use according to their schedule, when it’s best for them,” said Gary Hixson, market manager.
For more information, visit www.prosdemandit.com.