5 Point S Canada Stores Win Quality Challenge
Five Point S tire stores in Canada have won Quality Challenge awards. The stores were judged on 200 criteria to measure their customer experience.
The winners have earned a trip for two to Rhodes, Greece, in October 2021. They’ll be joined by Quality Challenge winners from all 36 countries where Point S operates.
“The Quality Challenge has a big impact on customer retention, encouraging retailers to create a unique customer experience. This helps foster greater loyalty towards the Point S brand and ensures the company is able to enjoy sustainable growth,” says Daniel Beauvais, network vice-president.
Winners of the 2020 Quality Challenge for Point S Canada are:
- ADG Richard, Courcelles, Quebec;
- Pneus SP Anjou, Metropolitan Blvd., Montreal, Quebec;
- Charles Turcotte, Thibeault Blvd., Trois-Rivieres, Quebec;
- Centre du pneu Villemaire, Terrebonne, Quebec; and
- Les pneus Carignan, Varennes, Quebec.