TireHub LLC has launched its TireHub Plus program, which is a suite of tools and services for independent tire dealers.
“TireHub Plus is more than just a program – it’s a commitment to empowering our independent dealers,” says Curtis Brison, vice president of sales, marketing and strategic growth for TireHub, which is a joint venture between Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. and Bridgestone Americas Inc.
“We see TireHub as more than just a tire distributor for our customers. We are a true partner who keeps their business in mind. These dealers work tirelessly to serve their communities. We want to enable their growth with meaningful contributions to their bottom line.”
According to TireHub officials, the new program offers several benefits to independent tire dealers, including:
- Purchase incentives to enhance profitability;
- a road hazard warranty program;
- digital solutions and marketing funds to win new business;
- alternative customer financing;
- retail pricing tools;
- a product screen tool that gives insights into local market dynamics;
- dealer benchmarking tools, and;
- training solutions that create and retain expert employees through mobile and online access to training materials.
“Our teams have always been devoted to providing dealers with premium products, industry-leading service and differentiated solutions,” continues Brison.
“Whether it's protecting their investments, helping them to market their business or providing additional rewards and incentives, we want to demonstrate that TireHub is the best partner to meet any and all needs of our independent tire dealers.”