The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a free webinar about tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) service on Tues., Sept. 13, at 4 p.m. ET.
Darren Beanard of Standard Motor Products "will provide key insight into today's TPMS technology," according to ASE officials.
Topics of discussion during the webinar include:
- Indirect and direct TPMS;
- OE versus direct-fit versus programmable sensors;
- Installation of rubber and metal valves;
- Sensor service;
- How to be successful with TPMS, and;
- What the future holds for TPMS
For more information or to register, click here.