Nexen Tire America Inc. has refreshed its website, and it includes a redesigned dealer locator plus interactive product information to help consumers easily find the right tire.
Key features of www.nexentireusa.com include:
- an enhanced dealer locator that automatically locates and displays dealers near a user’s current location;
- an improved tire finder that allows shoppers to filter tires based on features that are important to them. They also can search by the year, make and model of the vehicle;
- more product information, including 360-degree images, videos, features, benefits and real-life customer reviews;
- the ability to save vehicle and location information for future use and easy navigation to favorite products and dealers;
- for off-roaders, the new website provides detailed information about Nexen’s all-new mud terrain tire, the Roadian MTX, which features two distinct sidewalls —“Beast” and “Machine” — to allow off-roaders to customize the look of their vehicle.
Tire dealers also can access the NexenACE dealer portal from the new site. The dealer portal provides a variety of training videos and valuable information for Nexen dealers, while also allowing them to earn points toward Nexen brand merchandise.
“For many out there, shopping for tires can be confusing, so we’re making the process of finding the right world-class tire as easy and engaging as possible,” says Kyle Roberts, senior director of marketing at Nexen Tire USA. “Each shopper has unique needs and preferences: the new Nexen Tire USA site allows everyone to explore each world-class, reliable tire in an interactive way, while discovering what makes the global Nexen brand stand out with performance and reliability at the forefront.”
The new site also makes it easy for customers to learn about the support Nexen promises its customers: total coverage warranty, roadside assistance for each tire; and easy online warranty submission.
For more information, visit www.nexentireusa.com.