Titan Extends Warranties on All Radial Farm Tires
Titan International Inc. has extended the warranty coverage on all radial agricultural tires from both the Titan and Goodyear Farm Tire brands.
“In comparing industry warranty coverage, we’re confident our updated radial warranty policies offer the most comprehensive and attractive coverage in the industry,” says Mark Rankin, senior vice president of product development at Titan. “We’re putting our stake in the ground and are incredibly confident in doing so based on the efforts of our R&D and engineering teams to continue to improve quality over the last decade. Our customers are feeling it, and the field results continue to show it.”
Goodyear Farm Tire coverage
The updated warranty coverage for Goodyear Farm Tires now includes:
- Ten-year coverage for tire workmanship and material with prorated refund based on years in service and percentage wear. (The prior policy offered eight-year coverage.)
- Two-year no-cost replacement as part of the workmanship and materials coverage when the tire is less than 25% worn. Mounting and service are included. (Previous coverage was one year.)
- All radials are now covered under the new policy, with R-14, HF-3, I-1 and I-3.
- New two-year field hazard protection plan offers prorated refund for select cases of field hazard damage.
- Three-year stubble damage protection plan now covers all Goodyear Farm Tire radials.
- Four-year scraper service warranty coverage added for the Goodyear Optitorque R-1 line. Scraper service is often an exclusion in most brands’ warranty coverage.
The updated warranty coverage for Titan tires now includes:
- Eight-year coverage for tire workmanship and material with prorated refund based on years in service and percentage wear. This now includes a two-year no-cost replacement (service not included) versus the previous one-year no-cost replacement.
- New one-year field hazard protection plan offers prorated refund for select cases of field hazard damage.
- Two-year stubble damage protection plan covers all Titan radials.
Fewer warranty claims
Over the last decade, Titan says it has made a number of adjustments to production and design that have resulted in "measurable quality improvements. Evidence of that is 65% decrease in total cost of ag warranty claims since 2014."
Certain exclusions apply to the aforementioned warranty coverage.