Yokohama Updates Its Online Training Program
Yokohama Tire Corp. has redesigned its EXCEED online dealer training program. The new site feaures updated content and an improved user experience that includes streamlined access to product modules.
Originally launched in 2010, EXCEED stands for Excellence Through Certification & Education. It is available to authorized Yokohama consumer and commercial dealers.
"EXCEED has been a huge success and a powerful training component for our consumer and commercial dealers,” says Alan Holtschneider, director of marketing. "The updated site has many new features that will help them even more."
The training program teaches dealers through a series of interactive training modules, where they can learn everything about Yokohama’s consumer and commercial tires. The structure of the program is also designed for dealers to prioritize training that is most relevant to their markets.
Features of the new EXCEED site include:
* easy-to-use navigation for quick access to information.
* advanced software to track employee training progress.
* consumer and commercial ‘Tireology’ sections and selling skills module.
* a profile page detailing completed or in-progress sections.
* Yokohama e-Store reward points for completed training modules.
* SCORM compatibility for dealer download and use within their own training environments.
For more on Yokohama’s broad product line, visit www.yokohamatire.com.