Hercules introduces OTR and specialty tires
Hercules Tire & Rubber Co. is rolling out its Ironman tires for commercial applications worldwide.
Featuring an extensive offering of off-the-road and specialty tires, the Ironman line conforms to European REACH standards. (REACH, which stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of CHemical substances, is the European Community Regulation on chemicals and their safe use.)
The new Ironman commercial line covers the following categories and segments:
* skid steer standard and skid steer premium;
* industrial standard and industrial premium;
* MPT (multi-purpose tires);
* motor grader;
* industrial rib;
* port and container handling;
* OTR tires;
* agro industrial;
* farm implement;
* tractor front implement (rib);
* implement (traction) and small implement;
* agricultural tractor (R1);
* iIndustrial tractor (R4);
* flotation tires; and
* lawn and garden.
Vice President of Marketing Joshua Simpson says the line not only allows Hercules to better meet its customers' needs, but also does so in a more environmentally friendly way. "It’s a win-win.”
Hercules is already working on enhancing the line and expects to announce the availability of additional products and SKUs in January of 2012.
The complete Ironman commercial catalog can be downloaded at www.herculestire.com in the "Catalog Downloads" section.