ConocoPhillips introduces new synthetic 5W-20 motor oil
ConocoPhillips Co.'s 76 High Performance Full Synthetic SAE 5W-20 motor oil offers enhanced protection against viscosity breakdown and deposit formation, helping to ensure maximum engine life, the company says.
It meets and in some cases exceeds the stringent performance requirements of ILSAC GF-4 and API SM and is suggested for use in Ford, GM, Honda, Mazda, Chrysler, Dodge, Toyota and other vehicles where the automaker specifies a SAE 5W-20 engine oil, according to Steve Tarbox, director of product management, ConocoPhillips Lubricants.
"The potential financial savings associated with reduced oil consumption and excellent wear protection makes 5W-20 engine oils a smart upgrade for consumers driving late-model vehicles.”
76 High Performance Full Synthetic 5W-20 offers the following benefits:
* Flows to critical engine parts more quickly than conventional oils in colder climates.
* Improved film strength at high temperature.
* Protects against deposits due to operating in high-temperatures.
* Assists in the reduction of oil consumption.
* Provides increased protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures for extended “stay-in-grade” protection.
More for information, visit http://lubricants.conocophillips.com.