Myers Tire Supply announces promotions
Akron, Ohio-based Myers Tire Supply has made several promotions, including the elevation of Richard Nunez to director of Myers Tire Supply Domestic. Nunez will be responsible for all of the company's domestic branches, branch operations and business development.
Other promotions include:
* Lance Meyer to manager of business development. He most recently served as Myers' Indianapolis, Ind., branch manager. Meyer will develop key account and government sales.
* Ben Graham to director of Myers Tire Supply International. He will direct branches in Canada, Central America and South America.
* Eric Darnley to director of marketing and sales development. He will oversee marketing, product management and training.
* Larry Edgell to marketing manager.
* Jim Daw to director of supply chain. He will supervise purchasing.
In addition, Dave Swaisgood has been named director of human resources for both Myers and Patch Rubber Co. He comes to Myers from Saint-Gobain Corp.
All positions report to Dave Grider, managing director of Myers Industries' Distribution Segment. (Myers Industries is the parent company of Myers Tire Supply.)