Falken wants consumers to ‘Rake in the Savings’
For third year in a row, Falken Tire Corp. is conducting its “Rake in the Savings” consumer rebate from Sept. 1-Oct 31, 2013.
During the promotion, consumers can earn:
- $100 when purchasing a set of four Wildpeak H/T tires;
- $60 when purchasing a set of four Azenis PT722 tires;
- $50 when purchasing a set of four Ziex ZE912 tires;
- $50 when purchasing a set of four Ziex S/TZ05 tires;
- $50 when purchasing a set of four Wildpeak A/T tires; and
- $80 when purchasing a set of Azenis FK453 or Azenis FK453CC tires.
“The fall season marks the end of summer and a time which children go back to school,” says Andrew Hoit, Falken’s vice president of marketing.
“The consumer rebate program helps put extra cash in customer pockets, during a time which traditionally can be very expensive for parents.”
To further compliment the Rake in the Savings Rebate Promotion, Falken’s “Fanatic” associate dealer program will be tripling the cash payout on all Wildpeak H/T tires, for the third quarter.
Dealers participating in the Fanatic program will earn up to $10.50 on the Wildpeak H/T per tire depending on their qualifying level at the time of purchase.
The Ziex ZE912 will be part of the Rake in the Savings promotion, and consumers will continue to have the opportunity to earn $50 cash back when purchasing a set of four ZE912s until Dec. 31.