Bridgestone/Firestone will unveil new tires at Chicago Auto Show
Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire LLC (BFNT) will use the upcoming Chicago Auto Show as a forum to introduce five new tires, including three Bridgestone brand tires, a Firestone brand tire and an addition to the company's Fuzion tuner brand.
The tires include:
* the Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position, a high performance all-season tire that will be available in 37 sizes this April. Sizes will range from 14 to 20 inches;
* the Bridgestone Potenza RE050A Pole Position, an ultra-high performance tire that is available this month in 24 sizes (some Y-rated, others W-rated);
* the Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport, the latest extension of the company's high performance Dueler line. Available in April, it comes in six sizes and targets the Dodge Durango, Ford Expedition, and other vehicles;
* the Firestone FR710, which is available this month in 15 S- and T-rated sizes, ranging from 14 inches to 17 inches in diameter;
* the Fuzion XTi, the third addition to BFNT's Fuzion tuner brand. The Fuzion XTi will be available in August 2006 in nine sizes, ranging from 16 inches to 18 inches with 60-series to 75-series aspect ratios. The light truck tire targets off-road and all-terrain enthusiasts.
"For three consecutive years we've been the exclusive tire company of the Chicago Auto Show," says a BFNT spokesperson. "Our partnership with the show has given our brands and our products great visibility with consumers."
The Chicago Auto Show opens on Feb. 10.