Goodyear Expands Sizes for Eagle Exhilarate
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. is adding 16 sizes to the Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate, a premium ultra-high-performance, all-season tire.
“When Goodyear designed the Eagle Exhilarate, we were focused on delivering better wet performance in the ultra-high-performance category,” says Devin Dickerhoof, product marketing manager. “Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate’s outstanding performance in wet conditions, paired with its sleek design, have proven to be a winning combination with drivers. That’s why we’re thrilled to introduce 16 additional sizes, helping to make this tire available to even more auto enthusiasts.”
Adding 16 sizes gives the Eagle Exhilarate 52 sizes in total, fitting wheels that range from 17 inches to 22 inches. The new sizes will complement fittings on vehicles such as the Acura TLX, Audi A5 and RS5, BMW 3-Series and X5, Cadillac XTS, Chevrolet Camaro and Corvette, Dodge Challenger and Charger, Ford Mustang, Infiniti Q50, Mercedes E-Class, Porsche 911 and Volvo S60.
The tire's attributes include:
- ActiveGrip technology for handling and traction;
- ActiveBraking technology for braking on dry and wet surfaces;
- ActiveStrength technology for confident handling on the road with a strong, lightweight construction;
- a Wear Gauge tool that helps make it easier to see remaining tread depth and vehicle alignment; and
- sidewall styling and wheel protectors that help guard from curb damage.