Equipment and Tool Institute Names New Leaders
The Equipment and Tool Institute (ETI) has elected officers and directors for 2016 and 2017. Bob Holland of Chief Automotive Technologies will service as president for a one-year term.
Other officers elected to serve one-year terms are:
* vice president, programs – Brian Herron (Drew Technologies);
* vice president, marketing – Jim Fish (Bosch Automotive Service Solutions);
* secretary/treasurer – Kevin FitzPatrick; and
* immediate past president – Tim Morgan (Spanesi Americas Inc.).
ETI also elected members to its board of directors. Re-elected for a three-year term are:
* Peter Richardson (Car-O-Liner);
* Craig Kirkpatrick (Verizon); and
* Tom Kotenko (Snap-on).
Elected for a two-year term on the board of directors is:
* Neil Davis (Snap-on).
Elected for a one-year term on the board of directors is:
* Tom Bertosa (Bosch Automotive Service Solutions).
The remaining board members (not up for election) are listed below.
Term expiring in 2018-2019:
* David Rich (Innova) and
* Tim Lael (Hunter Engineering Co.).
Term expiring in 2017-2018:
* Robert Vogt (IOSIX) and
* John Heist (STAR EnviroTech).
Founded in 1947, the Equipment and Tool Institute is a trade association of automotive tool and equipment manufacturers and technical information providers. ETI’s mission is to advance the vehicle service industry by providing technical data and open dialog between the manufacturers of transportation products, government regulators and the providers of tools, equipment and service information.
For more details about ETI programs and activities, contact Jessie Korosec, marketing and events manager, Equipment and Tool Institute, 37899 12 Mile Rd, Suite 220, Farmington Hills, Michigan 48331. Phone: 248-656-5085; e-mail: email@example.com.