TIA names Commercial Summit line-up
Officials from Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire LLC (BFNT), Continental Tire North America Inc. (CTNA), Cooper Tire & Rubber Co., Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. and Michelin North America Inc. (MNA) will take part in the Tire Industry Association's first-ever Commercial Tire Executive Summit on April 20 at the World Tire Expo.
* Art Campagnoni, director of sales, BFNT;
* Tom Roydhouse, vice president of commercial vehicle tire business, CTNA;
* Ed Reading, vice president of retread products and international sales, Cooper;
* Donn Kramer, director of commercial tire marketing, Goodyear;
* Marc LeFerriere, vice president of marketing, Michelin Americas Truck Tires, MNA.
The above representatives will participate in an open forum at the limited-seating event, which is designed to "give top executives the opportunity to network, gather business insights and focus on issues most critical to the industry," say TIA officials.
The Commercial Tire Executive Summit lasts from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
TIA's 2005 World Tire Expo will be held at the Kentucky International Convention Center in Louisville, Ky.