Under a new industry standard, Service Tire Truck Centers (STTC) is accredited to repair earthmover tires.
STTC, Michelin North America Inc. and Tech International worked together "to create new industry standards and a sustainable repair process to ensure safety and quality in repairing earthmover tires," according to the Bethlehem, Pa.-based commercial/retail tire dealer chain.
"As the first company to receive this accreditation, STTC continues to invest and excel in the earthmover service industry. STTC’s state-of-the-art earthmover repair equipment ensures remaining tire life, exceptional damage protection, unique warranty and casing durability."
With more than 250 service vehicles at its disposal, Service Tire Truck Centers provides the following services:
* Road Assist 24/7/365 nationwide emergency road service;
* more than 40 convenient locations throughout the northeastern United States;
* "world-class" Michelin retreading technology;
* new tires from the world's most respected manufacturers;
* custom wheel and rim reconditioning; and
* highly experienced certified tire technicians and tire service specialists.
STTC is 25th on the Modern Tire Dealer 100 list.