The election is over. How was your Black Friday?
The presidential election is officially over, and so are our Web polls on the subject! It's time to get into the holiday spirit!
The answers to our last Web poll were varied.
We asked, "Given the results of the 2012 presidential election, do you plan to make any changes in the way you do business? Here is a breakdown of your answers.
* 23% said "No, one man can't make a difference."
* 22% said "Yes, the economy is broken."
* 21% said "I will continue to wait and see."
* 17% said "No, my business is fine."
* 15% said "Yes, my costs are too high."
* 2% said "I made changes after 2008."
Our new poll question addresses the beginning of the holiday season: "Which answer best describes your sales on Black Friday?" Your choices are very, er, "colorful."
The web poll question is located on the right-hand side of the Modern Tire Dealer home page under "Web Poll: Sponsored by Bridgestone" (after you scroll down a little).
You also can read about what other retailers did on Black Friday by checking out these links: